800ml Touchless Hand Sanitizer Dispenser , Patented Touch Free Hand Soap Dispenser
Detailed Product Description
Material: ABS Capacity: 800-1000ML
Color: White Logo Print: Customized
ON/OFF Switch: Infrared Sensor Other: Cartridge Is Available
Dispensing Volume: 1.0~1.5ml IR Sensing Distance: 6~12cm
Available Accessories: One-off Pouch Or Refillable Bottle Product Name: 800ML Patented Touchless Hospital Hygiene Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
800ML Patented Touchless Hospital Hygiene Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser System has filed a patented invention named Modular Designed Sanitizer Dispenser, which equipped with exchangeable drop, spray & foam nozzle. To save time and labor cost, all parts including the digital controlling box, refill (nozzle and container), backboard and plate could be easily replaced without any tools. We’re concentrated on hand hygiene, the multi-functional dispensers for drop / spray / foam 3 in 1 new system can meet different requirement in cleaning market. Hands-free system stops the spread of germs.
Model no.: DT 800
Material: ABS Plastic
Capacity: 800 ml (max 1000 ml)
Function(optional): Drop, Spray
Sensor distance: 6-12 cm
Droplet(adjustable): 0.6~0.8ml / 1.1~1.2ml / 1.5~1.7 ml
Unit size: 13.5 * 12.0 * 26.5 cm
Unit weight: 0.85 kg
Power: 4 pcs “C” batteries or AC 110 v ~ 220 v
Battery life: At least 100,000 Dispensing Cycles(DC)
1. Smart intelligent electronics skill being adopted ensure sits high performance. No contact, to effectively prevent cross-infection of bacteria, prevent human damage & waste.
2. Because of advanced pump fit to all kinds of liquid can be applicable, like shampoo, liquid soap, sanitizer, etc.
3. Power consumption is very low, battery life reaches more than 100,000 cycles.
4. Flashing LED indicates low battery.
5. There is a device for protect from stealing off.
6. Primary application: school, commercial center, health care, institutions, hospitals, office, hotel, food factory & etc.
Dispenser Format: Disinfectant Dispenser
Dispenser Type: Touch-Free Dispenser
Installation Type: Counter Mount Dispenser, Patient Bed Mounted Dispenser, Wall Mount Dispenser
Do not install in areas or direct sunlight, make sure there are not white surface or any other strong reflectors within 30cm below. Mount the dispenser to the wall by using the enclosed screws and wall plugs. Make sure the wall surface is cleaned and in good condition to ensure proper mating of the dispenser to the wall. Install six (6) Alkaline “C”Cell batteries, 1.5V into the battery chamber which is located on the back of control box, replace the control box by sliding down. Must be flush to bottom.